Israel is a place with a rich cultural heritage, which naturally increases its tourism value. So, it is anything but obvious that it is a must-do in every traveler’s bucket list. Though it is small in size, the scenic beauty and the amalgamation of Christian, Muslim and Jewish influences have become an important factor in deciding the tourist outburst in Israel. There is no end to the list of things one could do in Israel. And where is the fun if you do not post your amazing time on social media, for which you need a working local SIM card and internet connection after you travel to Israel. There is a list of top 7 things to do in Israel that could help one in navigating through the country.
1. Floating in the Dead Sea: Dead Sea is also called the lowest point on earth. It is one of the ideal and must places to visit in Israel if you need to chill. Because it is warm and salty, it becomes possible for a person to float on its surface. In fact. You can even bring your newspaper to read while floating on the sea. All you need to do is smother some mud over yourself and float on your warm. Keep away from diving into the sea.
2. Shop at the old city of Jerusalem: One of the must visits in Israel is the old city of Jerusalem. It is a site of much religious importance as it is home to various famous places called the Western Wailing Wall, the church of the Holy Sepulchre, and Dome of the Rock. This place is so huge that one can easily spend an entire day here, ending up not wanting to go back. The medieval art and architecture draws one attention to it. You could always place a prayer in one of the cracks of the Western Wall, shop at the stalls in the narrow streets, and in fact, visit the place where Jesus was crucified.
3. Scuba Diving in Red Sea: Red Sea is located in Eilat which is a must go place for all the Israel tourists. It has wonderful coral reefs, gorgeous fish, and absolutely crystal clear water. The place has an amazing climate all throughout the year, which makes scuba diving an all the more pleasurable activity. Similarly, there is also underwater observatory and beautiful beaches. Eliat also has an airport which makes it easier for people to get into. In fact, it is a short drive from the beautiful Sinai dives.
4. Edge of Ramon crater: Israel also has a place of geological importance. It is called the Ramon Crater or the Machtesh Ramon. It is located almost an hour far from south of Beersheva. It is 40km long and has a width of 2-10 kilometres. The wonderful part about it is that it is in the shape of a heart, and has been naturally carved out by water and soil erosion. It is also the largest crater in the world. It sinks to about 500m at its deepest point. An amazing view of the crater could be seen from the Mitzpeh Ramon visitor center. You can in fact stand at the edge of the world’s largest crater.
5. The mountain fortress of Masada: This place is located on a rock plateau in the south eastern part of Israel. It overlooks the Dead Sea. In fact, there is also an ancient tale that surrounds this region- that of Jewish heroes. 1000 inhabitants committed mass murder so as to escape surrendering to the roman empire. It is a beautiful place for trekking and adventure.
6. Baha’i Gardens: They are situated in Haifa. They are one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. It was also built as a memorial for the founders of the Baha’i faith. Therefore, there is a lot of pilgrims influence too.
7. Night outs: Tal-Aviv is also known as a city that never sleeps. There are a number of bars and clubs, as well as other places to visit for a cultural evening. Restaurants and cafes are open throughout the day.
While having all these fun, it is important to realize that to make it come true, it is vital to have a working phone and internet connection, which is why we are here to provide you with the best Israel SIM card.